Friday, May 8, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday, Ellie Joy

I got a tripod for myself for Christmas with the hope of making more signing FAQ videos and such--without having to play a balancing Jenga-esque-type game with my camera on top of some shoe boxes, on top of a chair, perched on a coffee table. :)

Fast forward to May... Since Ellie's birthday decorations were still up from her party last Saturday, I had an idea for a video project that she could help me with.  She has become quite the little teacher, having gone with me to all my Little Sign of Mine classes for the past 2 1/2 years, and I knew she'd love to take the spotlight to teach some birthday signs for this one.

I shared our little video with other Signing Time Academy instructors, and Rachel Coleman shared it on her Facebook page, too--commenting that Ellie could be an Honorary Signing Time Instructor. :)  She'll take it!!

At the end of the video is some info to enter a giveaway that I'm hosting through Friday, May 29th.  I'll send the Signing Time "Happy Birthday To You" DVD to one lucky winner, and all you have to do is send a clip of you (or your little one) signing the two words, "Happy Birthday," to Ellie. :)  Email me at littlesignofmine (at) gmail (dot) com or tag me on Instagram with @littlesignofmine and using the hashtag #happybirthdayellie.

So without further ado, here's my little Peanut teaching a few birthday signs!


P.S. These signs are great for attending parties as well, and beginning to explain to your little one what birthdays are like.


No comments:

Post a Comment