Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Nude Pumps, Flats, & Wedges

My feet grew a 1/2 inch from my pregnancy with Ellie, so I've been trying to slowly get a couple pairs of shoes back in my wardrobe.  Starting with some nudes.

Nude shoes are the perfect accessory for almost any outfit.  You really can't go wrong with them.  They're a secret weapon in elongating your legs.  The key to finding just the right pair is matching it to your skin tone.

Suede and patent leather options give some diversity in styling your look.  Suede can be more casual (although keep in mind they're tricky to keep clean).  Patent gives a dressier, classic touch.

Below are some recent nudes I came across that I liked (though I haven't tried all of them on, so I can't vouch for comfort).

I purchased the gold-toed flats from LOFT (#6) and absolutely have loved them.  Comfortable with a fun touch makes them my easy go-to flat.

I also snagged the suede Express wedges (#7)--my first heels since having Peanut!--and have loved how they go with everything from a dress to skinny jeans.  (They're no longer available but I found a similar pair at Target.)

The ankle flats from Old Navy (#4), I picked up in blue--but I would've loved to grab them in their Clay Mate and Raspberry Twist as well!  They're on such an amazing sale right now I still might!  I like that the ankle strap can be slipped off or you can keep it on.

1. BCBG $59.95 | 2. Sam & Libby Dominique $39.99 | 3. Merona $29.99 | 4. Old Navy $14.97 ($11.98 with code EXTRA today) | 5. J.Crew Factory $79.50 | 6. LOFT $39.99 | 7. Express (no longer available)

1 comment:

  1. Great tip about matching skin tone! I didn't know that but it makes total sense! Now I need to go shoe shopping :)

    ReplyDelete