Friday, December 6, 2013

Loft | Casual Cute

I started shopping at the Loft around my early twenties, and I can honestly see being a loyal shopper there until the day that I die.  

This is an outfit I pulled together from my Cyber Monday steals.  I love that it's comfortable and casual, but still looks pulled together.  

Something I learned from watching countless episodes of What Not to Wear on TLC is to look for: color, texture, pattern, and shine.  The scarf kind of delivers all of those things in one (it even has sequins for some shine), but its main job is giving a pop of color and texture, while the earrings and flats provide the shine.  And as much as I try to venture out with patterns, sometimes I still prefer a good solid.  

It was too fun finding some awesome things at a great price on Cyber Monday--and the great news??  They started a new sale today through Sun. Dec. 8 where EVERYTHING is 40% off in store and online!  Including denim, new arrivals, everything...   (These earrings are currently $8.99!  I'm pretty sure that necessitates buying them...)


top  |  jeans  |  scarf  |  earrings  |  flats

No comments:

Post a Comment